Longmont Medical Referrals
At Left Hand Chiropractic Center, we strongly believe in a collaborative approach to patient care. Over the years, we have developed close associations with orthopedists, neurologists, OBGYNs, radiologists, family practice physicians, nurse practitioners, midwives, physician assistants, physical therapists, massage therapists and other healthcare providers.
What To Expect from us at Left Hand Chiropractic Center:
- Comprehensive history and examination
- Defendable, reasonable treatment plans
- Timely, thorough initial, progress and discharge reports
- Safe, effective care
- Open communication
Unfortunately within the chiropractic profession, there remains practitioners who adhere to antiquated, non-scientific beliefs. Examples of this type of chiropractic care, which we do not support, include:
- Long-term care for a set frequency and duration
- Long-term care that lacks re-evalutions and scientific support
- Only diagnosis is vertebral subluxation
- Treatment out of scope of practice.