Accepting New Chiropractic Patients!
Your first visit will include a consultation, history, examination, diagnosis and treatment.
We Can Help You Feel Better.
· Chiropractic care is an excellent choice for back pain, neck pain or auto accident injuries. It is also very effective for the treatment of a variety of other aches and pains.
· Our office offers convenient hours in an easy to find location.
· Our integrative approach leads to faster results.
· We offer great Longmont, CO chiropractic care!
New to Chiropractic?
We see many patients in our office who are new to chiropractic. Usually these patients know that a chiropractor is who you see for back pain or auto injuries. While this is certainly true, you may want to learn a little more about our simple and logical approach to chiropractic healthcare. Another great way to see what’s in store for you is by reading our reviews.
Dr. Illman will take the time to answer your questions and make you feel comfortable when you receive your first chiropractic adjustment. If you have questions for Dr. Illman before your first appointment, feel free to call the office at 303.651.7003, or email him directly at email@example.com
What will my first appointment be like?
In roughly 45 minutes, we will go through the following:
After completing your initial paperwork, Dr. Illman will go through your:
· Chief Complaint History
· Relevant Past Health History
· Relevant Family Health History
· Social Health and Personal History
· Anything Else That May Be Relevant to Your Case
· Your initial exam will be similar to any other doctor’s exam. During the exam we will be testing different systems of your body with established orthopedic, neurologic and biomechanic tests. If you have experienced significant trauma or your history suggests it, imaging may be ordered. In consideration of your history, exam and possible imaging, Dr. Illman will determine the state of your
· Muscular system
· Nervous system
· Skeletal system
· If necessary, a screening of your heart, lungs and abdomen
Possible Imaging or Lab work
It is possible that your condidtion may require further testing.
· Advanced technological imaging such as x-ray, MRI or CT scan will be performed at Twin Peaks Medical Imaging
· Conditions requiring lab work will be performed in office or at LabCorp
Review of Findings
Your review of findings will be given directly following your exam. This will include a discussion of your exam findings, diagnosis and treatment options. You will also be given an opportunity to ask questions.
Treatment is rendered the same day, and may consist of any combination of our services
After Your First Visit
We often send patients home with strengthening exercises or stretches that will help speed your recovery. We ask that you follow these recommendations. Occasionally patients are sore after their first adjustment, similar to the soreness you may feel after a long hike or workout. This is a normal, healthy response and will quickly pass.