Chiropractic Insurance Benefits Accepted!
In-Network with most insurance companies
- Anthem Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- Kaiser Permanente
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- And Many Others!
To get the most accurate information regarding your insurance, call the number on the back of your card. You can ask them if you have chiropractic insurance benefits, what your deductible is and if you have a co-payment. If you like, we can do this for you after your first visit.
Auto Insurance Accepted
- We can bill your insurance company through med-pay
- we can bill the at-fault insurance company
- If you do not have insurance, we can treat you on a lien, where you have no upfront costs and the treatments are payed through the settlement when treatment is finished.
We offer a “time of service discount” if you wish to pay cash and not bill insurance. We can legally offer this discount because of the decreased cost to the clinic by not billing insurance.
The fee schedule is:
- $69 first visit, $45 hereafter
- this price only applies if we do not bill insurance
Schedule your appointment online or call the office at 303.651.7003