Longmont Animal Chiropractic
Following is a list of common symptoms that are often present with spinal related pain in an animal. If your pet displays any of the following, you may want to consider scheduling an appointment with a pet chiropractor.
- yelps after a sudden movement
- refuses to perform certain movements
- displays weakness in the front or back legs
- muscle spasms along the back
- difficulty standing or laying down
- constantly chewing on an area of their body
- back is hunched over
Like ourselves, animals will display certain characteristics when in pain. These can include irritability and a change in behavior. If your animal is acting strange and you don’t know why, it may be that their spine is out of alignment. Dr. Illman has been a Longmont animal chiropractor for over four years and would be happy to be your pet’s chiropractor.